Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: La Petite Gigi

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten | eleven | twelve | thirteen

True story: my favorite gifts to receive during the holidays are the ones that I get myself. Nobody knows me better! Plus, it eliminates the guilt brought on by encouraging my loved ones to spend $$ on my frivolous wants. Now, I would never judge myself for buying $400 thigh-high boots that I will probably wear a few times a year, and a powder pink pouf that, let's face it, nobody but me will see in the corner of my bedroom. But that copper cocktail shaker? I can entertain dozens of my libation loving friends with that year-round! And that Cash Money coin purse? I don't know anyone better to represent both Rebecca Minkoff and my favorite hip-hop artists. You get my point. In all seriousness, it's always fun (and healthy) to treat yourself during the holidays and throughout the year for no reason at all. Hope you take the time to do just that.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! What a great discovery! I love your blog!! Awesome posts! Keep in touch :) http://www.franomad.blogspot.com

    Drifting Nomad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, but of course any other gift is appreciated. I love the green skirt and the bag. I should create a list and show everyone what I want.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pouf so bad, but I'm having a hard time convincing the bf... maybe he'll come around soon :)

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green skirt and statement necklace! So pretty Gareen! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! May 2014 bring you all the happiness, love, and success you deserve! Happy New Year girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!